Welcome to the Santa Rosa Junior College Student Financial Services online Financial Aid System: myFinancialAid. This is the way Financial Aid, Scholarship, and Veterans Affairs will communicate with you regarding your financial aid. Through this information portal, you can:
- Complete the financial aid application
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've recieved from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards (including scholarships, if applicable)
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your students loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access myFinancialAid online system for the first time, click the "First Time User" link below the Log In information. You will need your SRJC Student ID Number(No Dashes). Follow the instructions and accept the Terms & Conditions of use for the system. If you need assistance accessing myFinancialAid, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (707) 527-4471.
You must have a current SRJC student identification number already established at Santa Rosa Junior College in order to use this system. If you have not started the financial aid application process, start now by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 001287, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.
Remember to apply for SRJC Scholarships! Visit the Scholarship Office's Online Bulletin Board for current opportunities.
Once we receive your information from either of these applications, you can then start using this system.